Sunday 26 August 2012

More Dream Seeds

After God gave me the Dream Seed of Healing Home...
He added to the Dream...

"I am married and have three beautiful children...
One is a special needs child and we love him dearly...

My wife is beautiful and warm...
She has a heart of hospitality and she is open to all people...
She is a healer...
She is like the Proverbs 31 woman...
She fears God and she can take care of the household...
I have no worries about her...
People honour her in the streets and in the gates of the cities...

We love each other very much...
We exemplify Christ's love that overflows to others...

I love her so much...
It will be a struggle to place Christ first...
I have to constantly surrender her and the family to the Lord...
We will raise the children in love and fear of the Lord...
We will know that they belong to the Lord first..."

No comments:

Post a Comment