Wednesday 22 August 2012

Dream Seeds




While in South Africa...
I got to Dream with God...
There is something inside me...
Planted by the Dream Giver...
Awaiting to be expressed...
Someone called it Dream Seeds...






“I see a Healing House…

I see a mother and a father…
I see children playing and being loved…
I see people coming through this home…
And they are encouraged, blessed, 
healed and restored...
I see native co-workers who 
themselves will be healed…
The natives will take hold of the vision…
They are the ones who will take the 
vision of prayer home (healing home)…
And will keep going…
Natives will also be sent out to start new healing homes in their own country and nations…
For myself and my family (and a team with us), we will go to another land…
When the fruits are ripe and when the natives can take over the healing home…
From the beginning, the purpose will be to reproduce the healing home and send out the workers…
Healing home is also for intercession for the nations…
It is for healing for the nations…
We will go out into the streets to worship and pray…
We will make prayer strategy…
We will build the church…
We will preach the gospel…”

No comments:

Post a Comment